I finally went shopping to buy some new pants. I have been wearing pants 2 sizes to big that I had to keep up with a belt and finally bought a few that fit. It was the first time in years that I have not had to buy clothes from a plus sized store like Lane Bryant. I did a little dance in the dressing room when I had to go and grab a smaller size then I though I would need. I really have the urge to send a letter that reads:
Dear Lane Bryant,
I regret to inform you that you have lost a customer. I no longer need plus sized clothing and do not intend to step foot in your store to purchase clothing for my self ever again. I do than you for providing stylish clothing for larger woman but I hope to never again be that larger woman!
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Woo hoo! Wonderful. Wish I could write that LB letter.....
ReplyDeleteCongrats and thanks for visiting via MBC~
Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks