I am not sure who's recipe this really is but it is one that my mom has made for as long as I can remember. They are great for parties or anytime and can be made with lo-fat cream cheese to make them slightly more healthy!
16oz cream cheese softened
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1tsp vanilla
18 nilla wafers
Combine the first four ingredients and mix with hand mixer untill smooth.
Line cupcake pan with papers, place nilla wafer in bottom of each paper. Fill each 2/3 full. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool on pan for 5 minutes. Cool completely top with fruit. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Now we all know that I am trying to loose weight so eating these cheesecakes was out of the question for me so I made Pineapple Bliss cupcakes from Skinny taste and they were delish!


Great idea. Visiting from mbc. Just followed. Come check out my healthy, crafty blog at www.apronsandapples.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy! I have to try :) I am a new follower from MBC. I look forward to reading more! Hope you have a chance to check out my blog http://niftymom.com
ReplyDelete