This year for Mother's Day my husband bought me flowers and king size 3 Musketeers bar. Umm has he somehow missed that for the last several months I have been avoiding candy and other junk like the plague? When I asked him why he bought it for me he replied " well I know they are your favorite". While it was thoughtful and yes they are my favorite candy bars it is definitely something I need to not eat. Especially a king sized one.

Every time I go to the store and I am at the checkout line the milkyway bar calls me. Most of the time I pick it up then put it back. But then I pick it up again and sit it on the counter. They are just to much to resist. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo don't feel alone.
I am following you via FNF blog hop. Please follow me.
http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/
Cute blog! I'm from MBc....
ReplyDeleteAs of this moment it is still sitting on the counter so yay for will power.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping to check me out definately stopping over at both of your blogs.