2 1/2 c whole wheat flour
1/3 c sugar
1/3 c brown sugar
3 ripe banannas smashed
1/3c milk
1 egg
1tsp vanilla
1tsp salt
1tsp salt
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 c applesauce
(Please excuse the baking soda in the photo I didn't realize I had grabbed the wrong ingredient until I went to add it to the mixing bowl)
(Please excuse the baking soda in the photo I didn't realize I had grabbed the wrong ingredient until I went to add it to the mixing bowl)
Blend all ingredients together and pour into greased loaf pan. Bake ant 350 for 55-60 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.


I love making banana bread and often will put in fat free greek yogurt for extra creaminess. YUM! Hoppin by from the weekend hop. have a great one!
ReplyDeleteCharlene
www.beamingbalance.com
I really like banana bread. Looks good! Following you from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop Blogger Blackout Edition! Would love it if you LIKE my facebook page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose
ReplyDeleteHi! Following you from the Blog Hop til You Drop Blog Hop!:0) Hope you visit me and return the follow!:0)
ReplyDeleteI almost tossed 2 very brown bananas yesterday but thought I'd make banana bread with them instead. I never thought to add applesauce to banana bread. I bet that tastes awesome!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIn the past I have used applesauce when I didn't have quite enough banannas but this time I used it to replace the oil!
ReplyDeleteyum!
ReplyDeletefollowing from mbc.