I am super excited we signed Hailey up for swimming lessons this year. I started taking them when I was 6 mos old through the rec center back home. I have been having trouble finding a place that had lessons for children under the age of 3, and that were not offered in the middle of the day while I am at work. Last year I found Aqua Tots Swim School and I really wanted to take Hailey. Unfortunately Ryan was only a few months old and it just did not work out.
This June Aqua Tots is opening a new indoor location not far from my house which is exciting. She starts her first lesson in July and I can not wait! We have enrolled her in level 2 based on age so she will be a Minnow. She loves the water and going to the pool so teaching her to swim is definitely important. Hopefully these lessons work out well and we can enroll Ryan and get them both swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment