background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ten Weeks Down

It has been 10 weeks since I started a journey to loose 50 lbs. I am happy to say that as of this morning I am officially down 20 lbs and that is with a week of vacation thrown in there so I really can not complain. This is the first time in my life that I have started a weight loss plan and stuck with it for any length of time. I don't really see a difference in my body but I have gotten several compliments so that is even more motivation to keep plugging along.

Unfortunately I did not take a photo 10 weeks ago so I do not have a starting point to compare to so this will have to do.
(Please excuse the tooth paste on the mirror, the husband is a slob!)

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Jen!!!! I am so proud of you! I have also AWARDED you! Visit: http://themurphys678.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this picture earlier today, but I wanted to comment here too... get some new pants ;) Great job! I'm happy to share this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete