background

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beach, better late then never........

We finally took a family vacation that did not involve a trip to NY to visit family. We stayed at Pirateland in Myrtle Beach a place that I have been going for spring break since I was 6 years old. Back then my parents owned a pop-up camper and we camped. We however rented a Villa for the week, my parents also were there in the villa next to us.

the weather was great and Hailey LOVED the beach or "peach" as she kept calling it. Ryan was a little fussy as he was getting two teeth so he was very clingy. We went to the beach almost every day the water was cold but Hailey went in anyway. I think that it surprised her when she got a taste of the salt water.


Can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment