background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Little Ghosts

 A few months ago while I was browsing Pintrest I saw the cutest little canvas with ghosts made from children's footprints. I knew it was something that I had to do this year. I have done a few things with hand print in the past but never footprints. It was so simple to do just a pre-stretched canvas from the craft store along with white and black paint.

I really wish that I had done something like this last year while there feet were still tiny but I am sure that next year when I pull out the Halloween stuff I will look at this and think the foot prints are so little.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!! I love that idea!!!
    New Follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop. Hoping you will follow back! =0)
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! :)

    Hello! I'm following from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop - Week 30! I hope you had a fun and safe Halloween! I'm following through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, etc. if applicable!
    It would be great if you followed me back!

    Much Love,
    Courtney
    www.peaceloverecipes.com

    ReplyDelete