background

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tried it Tuesday- Chocolate Banana Muffins

Hailey always want pancakes for breakfast on the weekends but they are getting old, at least for me. I decided to make some muffins so she would still get to help mix and pour in the ingredients which made her happy. I had two bananas that I really needed to use up and remembered seeing a recipe for Chocolate Banana Muffins over at For the Love of Cooking. I find so many great recipes there.

Hailey and I mixed everything up and got them in to oven. She couldn't wait for them to come and cool down so she could try one. They were moist and delicious, Ryan and Hailey each ate an entire muffin.


I made a few changes to the original recipe. I used applesauce instead of oil and added a handful of chocolate chips because for some reason Hailey thinks they need to go in everything we bake.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try the applesauce instead of oil soon. =) Thanks for following my blog. My lil' man looooooves pancake and muffins. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also in a pancake rut. I personally love muffins but the kids are hit or
    Miss. I do like this recipe and will need to try it soon!
    A

    ReplyDelete