background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tried it Tuesday- Pumpkin Cupcakes

I have said before I love fall baking, there is nothing better than apples or in this case pumpkin. I am still trying to loose weight all though lately I have stalled out but I still wanted to bake something "healthy". I decided to try Pumpkin Cupcakes with a pumpkin spice cream cheese frosting. It is another great recipe from Gina over at Skinny Taste. To date I have not tried a recipe of hers that I did not like.


Hailey is really into baking so she was my little helper and since there is no egg in this recipe she got to lick the beaters after we were done. She told me the batter was good so I was sure she would like the cupcakes and I was right. They were a big hit and only 121 calories! I made mini cupcakes for the kids but they only wanted the big ones so I ended up eating the small ones,l so much for making special ones for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment