background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Crafting

It is officially October so yesterday I busted out all of my Halloween decorations. It was also the first cool day we had that required the kids don jeans and long sleeved shirts so why not Halloween shirts.I have seen all these great ideas to make shirts using freezer paper as stencils on some of the blogs I read an on Pintrest so I decided to give it a shot.


I found some clip art images I liked and made them big enough to put on a shirt then I printed them and traced them on the the freezer paper. I used an exacto knife to cut out my design, ironed the stencils onto the shirt and painted. All in all it was pretty easy. They turned out great I did a pumpkon for Hailey and a ghost for Ryan.

I also decided to dress up the mantel with some frames, and Halloween scrapbook paper.

The house and kids are now ready for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment