Yes I realize that the title of this post it "Tried it Tuesday" and it is currently Wednesday, but yesterday I ended up tied up all day without access to a computer so my post was delayed.
I have been trying to make at least one meal on the weekend that we can use as a leftover and decided to make Crock pot Chicken Taco Chili from Skinny Taste. Gina posts a ton of great recipes and I have yet to be disappointed with one of them. This was the second time I made this recipe. The first time I did it exactly like the recipe and it was yummy. This time I didn't have quite enough chicken so I used an extra can of beans. I did not notice a difference in taste or texture. This is definitely a recipe I will use over again especially in the winter months.
No comments:
Post a Comment