I have not been the greatest with the diet and exercise lately but I still have reached a milestone being back in the 100's. I finally go around to taking pictures to show a comparison from where I was to now. I am glad that I took pictures pretty close to the beginning of this journey because even though I am currently down 42 pounds I still feel huge when I look in the mirror. I know that I have body image issues so it is nice to actually see the difference in photos.

you look great! good job! I'm always a whale and then I see a picture and think, what was I thinking!? I want to be that again! So I know what you mean about body image issues. Let's hear your secret to success! bc you sure are looking great!
ReplyDeleteThanks, there really is no secret. I have been usinf myFitnessPal.com to journal my food and have started going to the gym. I have a great group of women that have been support an motivation to keepmyself on the "wagon"
ReplyDelete