I have tried a few new recipes and have a few pinned on Pintrest that I can not wait to try. Some of my old go to crock pot recipes called for cream of ( mushroom, chicken, ect. ) soup which I am trying to avoid using. Last weekend I did Italian sausage which turned out great.
My brother just moved into his own apartment and made chicken legs in his crock pot with barbecue sauce. He said it was good so I figured it was worth a try, besides with only 2 ingredients it is my kind of recipe.
4 chicken leg quarters (or any type of bone in chicken)
bottle BBQ sauce
salt and pepper
Rinse chicken and pat dry, lightly salt and pepper, place in crock pot then pour entire bottle of BBQ sauce over chicken. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
My brother was right it was yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment