Lately I have been feeling like we eat the same things all of the time and yet I have managed to pin over 100 different recipes over on Pintrest not to mention the others that I have seen on food blogs that I have bookmarked. I decided to try one every week and have a weekly post along with it to highlight the recipe I tried. I will let you know how we liked it, if I would have done something different, ect. I know I love to have some feedback before trying a new recipe so hopefully this will help those of you that are hesitant to try something new. In the prococesshopefully I will expand my recipe collection so we can stop eating the same thing all of the time.
Last Thursday I was home with the kids, they were both sick so I decided to try something new and the Recipe Over at Skinny Taste looked like it was a good one to try. I have tried several fro this website and have loved them all. This one was for Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini.
We didn't have any zucchini in the house but I had to run to the store form some Tylenol for the kids so I picked on up. Shawn was excited to try something new. I served them with twice baked potatoes and corn. they would have also been great with a salad and rice.
Everyone loved it and this will definitely be added into the mix of recipes for dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment