background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Someone please light a fire under my.....

I have been so unmotivated lately to get to the gym. I used to get mad at myself if I didn't go and lately I don't care. I don't know what is wrong with me. I was doing so well for such a long time. I had really though that it was habit not something that I needed to talk myself into doing.

I was at the gym tonight for the first time in 2 weeks. I wasn't excited to go but once I got there getting a good work out in felt great. Now if only come one would light a fire under my rear end and give me the motivation to get there without having to talk myself into going that would be great.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from the blog hop and now following you thru GFC. I did not see Facebook or Twitter so if I missed them let me know and I can come back. As far as exercising, I find that it was easier for me to go straight from work because once I got home it was too late and I knew I would not leave again. Hope that helps some. I would love a follow back when you get a chance. Thanks for your help and have a great weekend!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete