background

Monday, September 5, 2011

Southern Belle's Bakery Boutique

A friend of mine is working with one of her friends who started her own business, a bakery. Who doesn't love baked goods! I was lucky enough to win a contest on Facebook and got a lovely basket full of samples of many of the different goodies they offer. Their business is just starting out so they are trying to get name out there.




My basket contained :
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Watermelon Jelly
Wedding Cookies
Sugar Cookies
Oatmeal Cookies
Peanutbutter Cookies
Vanilla Cupcakes &
Red Velvet Cupcakes


Everything was delicious and I can't wait to try some of the other things they offer! Go check them out over at Southern Belle's Bakery Boutique you will be glad you did. I am looking forward to visiting their stand next weekend at the Goldrush festival and picking up some more sugar cookies for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment