So far my weight loss journey is going well but it is hard to believe that Shawn actually had to talk me into joining the gym back at the beginning of this year. I am at a point right now where working out and eating right has become more than just habit it has become a way of life. Currently I have been going to they gym 2x a week and I actually want to go more. Who would have though, me wanting to go to the gym.
I am trying to work things out so that I can get to the gym two additional days during the week. It is going to take some planning because right now I go to the gym on the days my husband does not but I feel like this is the way to go to continue with the changes I have made in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment