background
Thursday, June 2, 2011
First goal met!
I am a little late posting this but as of Monday I hit my first weight loss goal. I am officially down 30 pounds and it feels great. That 30 pounds is definitely not at all missed and will not be welcomed back into my life. 40 more pounds to go to get to my goal. I know that I originally said I wanted to loose 50 pounds so you must be thinking, wait 30 + 40= 70 not 50, but I decided that I looked the best at my goal weight of 170. Ok so the last time I weighed that was in high school and I thought I was huge but that is where I wasn't to be again someday.
Labels:
Weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck! and great work already! I thought I was huge in HS too and now would love to be that size again!
ReplyDelete