I have a weakness for Starbucks frappuccions. I don't get them all that often because I don't have time to stop buy and pick one up on the way to work and lets face it I really can't afford them. Someone posted a recipe from
Money Saving Mom which was great and better yet when I figured out the calories it was 110 calories per glass. I don't have a Magic Bullet like she used so I used a regular blender and it turned out great.
Ice
1/2 package of Jell-O Instant Pudding, any flavor
1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
2oz Milk ( I used 1%)
Place all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth (if it is too thick add more coffee or water to thin it out), pour into glass and top with whipped topping.
I made one with vanilla pudding and one with chocolate and they were both super yummy!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment