background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Finger Paints

This Christmas my brother bought Hailey finger paints and paper. He was very proud of his gift and the mess it would make. I think he forgets that he someday I will have the opportunity to get even. I hate messes so I don't bring the finger paints out often, in fact it hides in the closet with the play dough but yesterday was one of those days that it made an appearance. This time I decided to be brave and let Ryan attempt to paint, so I stripped him down and let him have fun.  Both kids had a great time painting and went right from the table to the tub. Unfortunately Ryan decided to give it at taste an wound up with a blue tong.

1 comment:

  1. How come when Uncle Mark painted with Hailey at Christmas it didn't get anywhere in the house except on the paper? The magic touch maybe? Even Grandma got it on the table and her smock.

    ReplyDelete