background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tried it Tuesday- Buffalo Chicken

The latest new recipe I tried was another one I found browsing Pintrest. Surprise, surprise! It is also a crockpot recipe, another shocker, I know. This time I decided to make Buffalo Chicken a recipe that I re-pinned from this blog.

I didn't pay attention when I was at the store and the bag of chicken I bought was only 2lbs instead of 3lbs so I used less than the entire bottle of hot sauce. I have to say that this recipe was good. We ate it several ways. The first day we had it on a hogie roll with melted provolone cheese, the second I had it in a wrap for lunch with lettuce and ranch dressing, and the third was as a quesadilla. All were delicious! It was a little much for the kids but my husband and I sure liked it so I will definitely make this again.

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy!!

    I'm passing on the 'Tell Me About Yourself' Blog Award to YOU!

    Stop by to check it out and pass it on!

    Tessa
    thediaryofaworkingmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete